As a guest of the B Resort & Spa, Disney Golf benefits include:
- Advance golf tee times and discounts off the regular rack rate green fees at all Walt Disney World® Golf courses
- Discounted golf rental equipment - Clubs for $20 per set, and rental shoes are complimentary. (Regularly $50 and $10, respectively).
- Book tee times up to 90 days in advance (normally the general public can only book up to 60 days in advance)
- Pre-round range balls are included
- To book your Disney Golf tee time, please click here: http://golfwdw.com/walt-disney-world-resort-guests-booking/
For more information, please call the Disney Golf Reservations Center (407) WDW-GOLF (939-4653), or visit the official Disney Golf website at http://www.golfwdw.com/
About the Walt Disney World® Golf Courses:
Magnolia Golf Course
Designed by Joe Lee, the Magnolia is a classic Florida Golf Course.
Complete with a Mickey Mouse bunker, this course has provided a
backdrop for the PGA's elite for over 30 years. We invite you to take
the unique opportunity to make the walk of champions for yourself,
and enjoy the scenic views featuring more than 1,500 magnificent
Par 72 | 7,516 yards | Rating 76.0 | Slope 141
Palm Golf Course
Originally Designed by Joe Lee, and redesigned by Arnold Palmer in
summer 2013, the Palm is characterized by strategically placed palms,
tropical sand and sparkling lakes. This course offers the perfect choice
for a casual round or large group outing, and there are plenty of
challenges for the novice and seasoned pro alike.
Par 72 | 7,010 yards | Rating 73.7 | Slope 131
Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Designed by Joe Lee, the LBV golf course winds its way though pastel
villas, pine forests, towering cypress, palmettos and other wonders of
nature. Situated in the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort
complex, guests enjoy scenic views of Downtown Disney and
picturesque waterways. This course is sure offer a challenging day
with amazing vistas.
Par 72 | 6,802 yards | Rating 73.0 | Slope 133
Oak Trail Golf Course
Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course is a charming 9-hole walking course set
amidst a natural environment. Designed by Ron Garl for families to
enjoy fun and fitness together, the course is ideal if you're seeking a
casual 9-hole stroll. Enjoy the sight of deer and waterfowl that
occasionally wander out of the surrounding woodlands.
Par 36 | 2,913 yards