B in the news
Don't B surprised! Stay up to date on current news and updates on new promotions, offerings, packages and VIP events taking place at B Resort, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort. To learn more, click on the articles below.
About B ResortShare
Introducing B Resort, located in the Walt Disney World® Resort
The B Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, will officially debut as part of the B Hotels & Resorts® family in early 2014 following an extensive renovation of the guestrooms, common areas, function space, pool area, the addition of a full service spa and more. The property will be the first resort by B Hotels & Resorts® and will offer one of the first lifestyle hotel experiences in Central Florida, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The B Resort, currently the 394-room Royal Plaza, is ideally situated within walking distance to Downtown Disney® Area, and provides easy access to all Walt Disney World® Resort and Orlando theme parks, as well as numerous shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife venues.
With its debut, the B Resort will unveil completely renovated guestrooms, including select family-friendly rooms and Master Suites, within the 17-story tower and connecting Lanai building. Master Suites were designed with business executives and extended stay guests in mind and showcase an expansive living and entertaining area with kitchenette or wet bar and formal dining space with seating for up to eight. The resort will feature 394 rooms including the following categories:
- 2 Master Poolside Suites
- 5 Master Suites
- 17 One-Bedroom Suites
- 20 family-friendly rooms with bunk beds
Meeting & Function Space
Over 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible function space make the B Resort an ideal venue for meetings, events and weddings for up to 750 guests for banquets and 1,000 in theater style. Catering menus will be designed by China Grill Management, and a separate banquet kitchen allows for the hosting of kosher and other culturally authentic functions.
- Grand Ballroom (divides into five breakout rooms)
- Majestic (divides into three breakout rooms)
- Expressions (divides into two breakout rooms)
- Outdoor terrace and courtyard
Resort-Style Pool, Full Service Spa & Other Amenities
The first full-service B Indulged® Spa will make its debut at the B Resort and add to the overall resort-style environment. The spa features four treatment rooms, including one for couple therapies, a separate hair salon, nail boutique, relaxation lounge, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and B Active® Fitness Center.
Other amenities at the resort include four tennis courts, a zero-entry, mineral-water pool with multiple interactive water elements, private cabanas, outdoor fire pits for s’mores and more, kids programs, an interactive area in the lobby with games and Monscierge® screens(the interactive resort/destination guide providing guests with touch screen technology and access to maps, photos, restaurant menus and more), FreeB Wi-Fi throughout the property, valet and self-parking on site and complimentary shuttles to the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks.
In an evolving relationship with Jeffrey Chodorow of China Grill Management, B Resort’s farmhouse chic signature restaurant will offer an innovative culinary experience that redefines classic American barbeque. A cross-country selection of BBQ favorites, smoked meats, fish and poultry will be offered both from an à-la-carte menu and an original buffet presentation. Through a large window in the restaurant, diners can peak in on the action and watch as the culinary team smokes mouthwatering meats and rotisserie chicken.
Other food and beverage outlets at the resort also include a poolside bar and grill and a grab ‘n go café with an ice cream parlor.
Overview of Hotel & In-Room Amenities:
- Zero-entry, mineral-water pool with multiple interactive water elements
- Private cabanas and outdoor fire pits
- Poolside café
- B Indulged® Spa - full service spa, hair salon and nail boutique
- B Active® fitness center
- Tennis Courts
- American Q - full service experience-driven restaurant
- Ice cream parlor and gift shop
- Kids zone
- More than 25,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Business services
- Valet & self-parking on site
- Complimentary shuttles to the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks
- FreeB Wi-Fi - complimentary broadband high-speed internet access throughout the entire hotel
- Courtesy iPads available at the front desk for guest use
- Monscierge® - digital touchscreen concierge and destination guide
- Designer furnishings and appointments
- The Blissful Bed® – B Hotels & Resorts® Signature Bed
- 42” or 47” HD LED interactive flat-screen TVs
- B Treated Box– delicious in-room snacks
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Electrical power hubs with USB, HDMI and international outlet plug ins
- Gaming consoles available upon request
- Bunk beds in select guest rooms
- Kitchenette or wet bars in select guestrooms
1905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Keith Wolling, General Manager
Ana Suarez, B Experience Manager & Marketing Communications
About B Hotels & Resorts®
B Hotels & Resorts® defines and establishes the next generation of lifestyle hotels, inviting guests to revel in Self-Expression Hospitality™ and tailor experiences how they desire them to be. The D(destination)-N(n’vogue)-A(approachability) of each hotel defines the identity, character and available programming, while creating a fresh and approachable setting that welcomes today’s travelers, both business and leisure. Core B Signature Elements available at each property ignite a genuine emotional connection to the hotel, the brand and the destination. Combining lifestyle characteristics with distinct, engaging elements, guests are provided a platform to express their individuality with no inhibitions.
Headquartered in South Florida, B Hotels & Resorts® offers two hotel categories targeting savvy, sophisticated and experience-driven guests. Full-service B hotels offer a Lifestyle without Attitude™ experience, while b2 hotels combine comfort and style at a value for an experience defined as Lifestyle within Reach™. For additional information on B Hotels & Resorts® and other locations visit www.bhotelsandresorts.comor contact 954.389.1919.
B Signature Elements
Programs and offerings available across all B hotels and encourage Self-Expression Hospitality™
- B Ambiance – Signature sound, lighting and scents designed to enhance the guest experience
- B Social – Communal seating and gathering spaces to encourage social interaction
- B in Touch® – Complimentary technology amenities, including FreeB Wi-Fi (high-speed Internet access throughout all B Hotels & Resorts® public spaces, guestrooms and meeting spaces), courtesy guest iPads and Monscierge® (touch-screen concierge and destination guide) allow business colleagues, friends and family the power to always B in Touch®
- B Nourished® – Distinct culinary concepts and a variety of fresh innovative offerings
- B Active® – Fitness center and wellness programs encouraging a healthy lifestyle
- B Indulged® – Full-service spa or spa suite allowing guests to be pampered
- B Adventurous – Exciting excursions, dining, and sight-seeing adventures to explore the destination
- B Sensitive – Green initiatives, sustainable solutions and community involvement projects
- B Humane – A plush, stuffed animal, which represents a destination-specific endangered species, adorns each guestroom and is available for adoption with proceeds going towards a select environmental organization
The B Language
B Hotels & Resorts® aims to engage and inspire the emotions of travelers by using a distinctive form of communication – in essence, a unique B Hotels & Resorts® brand language. This innovative brand language provides guests with a unique vehicle to express themselves – their moods and desires – through the use of phrases like B Smart, B Happy and B Excited…all statements of individual desires that communicate the guest’s state of mind when arriving on property.
From hotel guests to collaborative partners, suppliers, employees, ownership groups and the communities in which B does business, it is important to the brand that everyone feels engaged, appreciated and inspired. Elements and experience-driven programs assist in defining the B brand and its commitment to B Approachable in stylish environments and settings that encourage self-expression.
B Resort Ownership & Management Group
The existing property was acquired in December 2011 by a joint venture between Weston, FL-based InSite Group and London-based Cube Capital. The property is managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts, headquartered in Fairfax, VA.
About InSite Group
InSite Group is a privately owned boutique real estate development and investment firm specializing in the development and repositioning of opportunistic, distressed and value-added hospitality, residential and mixed-use properties. InSite Group owns hospitality, residential and mixed-use properties, as well as development sites in high-profile premier locations.
About Cube Capital
Cube Capital is an independent alternative investment management firm with over $1 billion in assets under management. The company has offices in London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Moscow and Kiev. Its activities are spread across three main platforms: multi-manager hedge funds, single-strategy hedge funds and real estate private equity. Cube Capital has invested in property assets totalling more than $400 million in the United States, Asia and countries of the former Soviet Union.
About Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is nationally recognized as a top-10 independent, third-party operator of hotels and resorts. Crescent currently operates approximately 80 hotels and resorts, with an estimated 19,000 rooms in 29 states throughout the United States, and Canada. Crescent is one of a small group of independent management companies approved to operate hotels under the Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Hyatt and InterContinental flags. Crescent also operates a collection of legendary independent hotels & resorts.
IMAGES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Mary Jane Kolassa, MMGY Global
Lorin Konchak, MMGY Global
"My husband and I just returned from a two night stay at the B Located in the Walt Disney World® Resort. It was amazing. The rooms are beautiful. The views awesome and the customer service over the top. Very eager to please. Highly recommend this location."
November 15, 2010