48 Hours at B Ocean
Here are some must-plan activities when visiting B Ocean Resort.
- Check-in by 4PM into your beachfront suite overlooking the hotel’s private beach and endless ocean. Each room is equipped with B Hotel & Resort’s signature Blissful Bed®, FreeB Wifi, Keurig coffee maker, mini beverage fridge, sleek modern furnishings, AVEDA bath products and more
- Find a seat at the lobby’s Florida Bar and take advantage of Happy Hour offering $7 bites
- Reserve a cabana or grab a front row seat along the Atlantic shoreline. Here on the private beach, the hotels’ beachfront bar and grill, Salty Siren offers direct chair service of your favorite frozen drinks and bar bites. Here you’ll have your choice of floating in the infinity-edge pool or surfing the waves in the ocean
- After you’ve snacked on the guilt-free Avocado-Tuna Tartine and a Za Coco (served in a real coconut,) explore the destination along famous A1A on the complimentary B Bikes. Depending on what you’re looking to see and do, shops, museums, bars and more are just pedals away
- Reserve a table at the infamous Wreck Bar, a historic meeting place for celebrity past times Marilyn Monroe, Joe DiMaggio, and Johnny Carson to name a few. B sure to check the schedule for what show is available that evening and get ready for a true unique experience. The World-Famous Wreck Bar is just one of a few bars with underwater portholes and only one in the country with live aquatic entertainment. Every week starting Wednesday through Saturday, a new show takes places including Sirens & Sailors, underwear variety show; AQUAMEN, an underwater burlesque show; a family-friendly live Mermaid show; and a late-night Aqua Burlesque show
- Make sure to grab a seat early and order dinner from either the Wreck Bar or the hotel’s signature restaurant Naked Crab if looking to indulge in a succulent seafood tower and prime meats served on a Himalayan Pink Salt Block and lightly smoked
- It's been a long weekend, but don’t leave without booking your B Indulged spa treatment with the option of a therapeutic massage, hot stone therapy, and aromatherapy
- If you’re departing on a Sunday, Mermaids & Mimosas is on your list. From 11AM – 3PM $45.00 pp includes a 3-course meal and bottomless mimosas. You’re your eyes out, while enjoying brunch classics like the “B” Benedictine or French Omelet you may catch a glimpse of a mermaid passing through
- Don't check-out without your new pal Shel-B. The plush sea turtle that kept you company during your stay is part of the brands’ B Humane program. Adopt Shel-B for $25 and 15% of the proceeds goes to Broward County Sea Turtle Conservation Program for the conservation of endangered and threatened sea turtle species within Broward County.